Carnegie Science Center
The Carnegie Science Center is located on Allegheny Avenue on Pittsburgh’s North Shore. It’s got some fantastic exhibits and attractions there including 12 main exhibits of science and nature, programs and workshops, and Omnimax Theater with shows and movies, and much much more. It’s one of the most popular museums in the Pittsburgh area and is both fun and educational. Now if you want to include a trip here for your staycation plans then be sure to read the tips below. They should help you to save just a little extra money on your total admission costs. In addition to that you should also find the latest known coupons for the Carnegie Science Center listed below as well.
Tips & Coupons
- Check with the daily deal / coupon sites like Groupon where in the past they have offered savings of over 50% on admission to the Carnegie Science Center.
- Go ahead and get the combo tickets which include your general admission ticket plus a ticket for an Omnimax show. You end up saving $3 on your total ticket purchase.
- If you are a senior, visit the Carnegie Science Center on Tuesdays and get your general admission ticket for just $5.
- Come back to the Carnegie Science Center within two months of your first visit and get 50% off your admission. Just have your receipt with you.
- Become a member of the Carnegie Science Center. A family membership pays for itself in less than 3 visits.
- If you are purchasing your tickets online look for promo codes. You will see a promo code box on the ticket order page. Enter the code here and click update. If valid you should see your discount automatically applied.
- If you are a student, just show your student ID and save $2 off your admission to the Carnegie Science Center.
- If you are in the military show your military ID and save 50% off your general admission costs.