The Phipps Conservatory and Botanical Gardens is located at Schenley Park. It’s a great experience for all ages including families with kids. You will see 19 distinct botanical gardens on display at Phipps Conservatory. Also offered are classes and program throughout the year for both adults and children. There’s even self heating sidewalks for the colder months of the year so you can enjoy the gardens whenever. Now before you visit the Phipps Conservatory and Botanical Gardens, be sure to check out the money saving tips that should help you save just a little extra money on your total admission costs. In addition to that you may also find a list of the latest known coupons for the Phipps Conservatory as well.
Tips & Coupons
- Check with the daily deal / coupon sites like Groupon. In the past they have offered savings of 50% or more on admission to Phipps Conservatory.
- If you are a student, just show your student ID and you can save $1 off your general admission ticket for the Phipps Conservatory.
- If you are a senior you can also save $1 off your admission to Phipps Conservatory. Just mention this when purchasing your ticket.
- Become a member of Phipps Conservatory. A family membership actually pays for itself in less than 2 visits! You also get gift shop discounts as well as discounts to classes and other events at the Phipps Conservatory.
- Be sure to sign up for the newsletter and / or follow the Phipps Conservatory on Facebook and Twitter. They often send out announcements of upcoming promotions and even coupons for discounted admission that is exclusive to their newsletter subscribers or Facebook and Twitter followers.
- If you are a student or faculty member of the University of Pittsburgh, ask about free admission days. Just show your ID on these days and get into the Phipps Conservatory for free.